Waters Corporation has expanded its slate of speakers for the 6th International Symposium on MS and Related Techniques in Advanced Analytical Science, April 12 – 14 at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate, Manchester, England. The event will feature presentations from many of the world’s leading scientists in the burgeoning fields of bioanalysis, food and environmental testing, metabolic profiling/lipidomics, imaging mass spectrometry, structural biology, and proteomics.
Attendees will hear experts share insights into their use of high-resolution mass spectrometry, UltraPerformance Liquid Chromatography, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and informatics and take home with them greater understanding of these techniques and their uses.
Attendance is limited to the first 250 registrants and for scientists registering by February 18, the symposium fee is only GBP150.
For more information or to register online, go to: www.waters.com/mssymposium.
Top research scientists scheduled to present at the symposium include:
• Patrick Arpino, Société Française de Chimie, Paris, France
• Michel Nielen, RIKILT-Institute of Food Safety, Wageningen, NL
• Helen Grundy, Food & Environmental Research Agency, York, UK
• Timo Stark, Food Chemistry & Molecular Sensory Science TUM, Germany
• Chris Elliott, Queen's University, Belfast, UK
• Mark Stahl, ZMBP, Universität Tübingen, Germany
• Jose Castro-Perez, Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA
• Stefan Blech, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co, Germany
• Jonathan Barr, OWL Genomics, Spain
Imaging Mass Spectrometry/Molecular Histology:
• Ron Heeren, FOM-AMOL Amsterdam, NL
• Justin Benesch, Oxford University, UK
• Alison Ashcroft, Leeds University, UK
• Kasper Rand, Swiss Inst. of Bioinformatics, CH
• Rob Beynon, Institute of Integrative Biology, Liverpool University, UK
• Kathryn Lilley, Cambridge University, UK
• Bernhard Kuster, TUM, Munich, Germany
• Gert Kramer, AMC Amsterdam, NL
• Sebastien Carpentier, Plant Research International, NL
• Michal Dadlez, IBB, Warsaw, Poland
• Timothy Sangster, Charles River, Edinburgh, UK
• Lieve Dillen, Janssen Research & Development, Belgium
• Mohammed Abrar, York Bioanalytical, York, UK